1. BEWARE OF SCAMS!
2. How to find your copy count.
3a. How to clear an SC501, 502, 503, or 504 code
3b. How to clear an SC542 code
3c. How to fix an SC899 code
4a. How to download drivers to connect your computer to your networked
4b. How to reconnect your copier/printer after a network change.
5a.Scan Set-Up Questionnaire
5b.Instructions for setting up Scan to Folder for Kyocera machines.
5c.Instructions for setting up Scan to Folder for Ricoh, Lanier, Savin, Gestetner machines
6. Thicker Paper: Jamming problems or toner not sticking to page.
7. Kyocera code: F248
8. Won't print continuous copies on Lanier, Ricoh, Savin, Gestetner.
9. How to enter, edit, or delete user codes on Ricoh, Lanier, Savin, or Gestener products.
10. Click here for extra help with Ricoh, Lanier, Savin, Gestetner products.